Dates & Times
Aug 28, 20197:00pm - 8:30pm
5th Grade GraduateFree12 remaining
About Pre-Teen Passage
Dear Parents of incoming 6th Graders,
We have been honored to have your child as part of Open Door Kidz! As we draw closer to the end of the summer, we are preparing for your child to move into the teen ministry.
We are hosting a Preteen Passage to honor your child for this milestone in his or her life.
Here is more information about this experience.
• Special event designed to help upcoming 6th Graders and their parents prepare for the middle school years.
• Date and times of event: Wednesday, August 28th, 7:00pm
• This is a parent/child event. Parents must attend with their child. No drops offs.
• Special graduation gift for each child who attends.
• Teen ministry introduction and parent meeting included. Teen ministry leaders will be there to meet you and answer your questions.
We know that the transition into middle school is a great milestone in you and your child’s life. We are looking forward to celebrating with you as your child continues their spiritual journey.